Diana Martin is a magazine journalism student at Syracuse University. Her interests include skiing, traveling the world, eating any type of delicious cuisine she can get her hands on, and seeking out the next adventure.
6 things you didn’t know about Diana:
1. She interned at the 2010 Winter Olympics, where she finally met her lifelong ski-crush Bode Miller.
2. Her favorite food is steak, (even though she was a vegetarian for two years!)
3. She’s the tenth generation of her family to live in Lancaster, PA.
4. Diana jumped off the third-highest bungee jump in the world, Bloukrans Bridge in South Africa, measuring over 700 feet.
5. Her favorite holiday is Halloween.
6. One of her goals is to hike Mt. Kilimanjaro in Tanzania.