1. The average user has 130 friends.
2. Mark Zuckerburg is the world’s youngest billionaire, even after paying a $65 million settlement to his former roommate who accused him of stealing the idea. You can check out his Facebook page here: http://www.facebook.com/zuck.
3. The Facebook team members, headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, get three free meals a day- and don’t even need to leave their profiles to see what’s on the menu. A Facebook app “Lunchtime” shows what’s cooking in the kitchen, and YUM it looks good.
4. About 70% of Facebook users are found outside the United States.
5. People spend more than 700 billion minutes per month on Facebook. (That is twice as much as the time spent on Google).
6. Facebook engineer Chris Putnam wanted to leave his mark (and face) on the networking site. If you type :putnam: into Facebook chat, a little photo of his head appears!